Thursday 27 February 2014

Positioning the horizon


7– Positioning the horizon

6 photographs placing the horizon at varying levels.

The first thing I notice as I look at these is that in not one have I put the horizon slap bang in the middle which surely I should have done.  I must also add that finding a clear horizon in London is tricky so I hope this suffices as 'unbroken and clear - although I fear it may not.

I have found this exercise tricky because I am not comfortable with any sort of landscape.  I cannot say if these are interesting photographs and although I like the colour of the water and the waves, they might not be something I'd spend time looking at if I'd not taken them myself for this exercise.

I do prefer the portrait versions at the bottom of the page.






No comments:

Post a Comment