Sunday 9 March 2014

Object in different positions in the frame


2 - Object in different positions in the frame

4 photographs placing the subject at different points in the frame

I took these photos with this project in mind and then dismissed them.  I thought they were simply too boring.  But after several further attempts I have decided to use them.  I like the colours but think I should have paid more attention to the photography ensuring I had more detail.  I like the bobbing about that these little plastic toys do.  I love that my son plays with them most nights - although his favourite thing is to throw them and a good deal of bath water out onto the floor.  I prefer the first one out of all. - All shot at ISO 400 10mm f2.2 1/15.  I should have bounced the speedlight off the ceiling and increased my shutter speed.





No comments:

Post a Comment