Wednesday 4 March 2015

Exercise 1: A Narrative Picture Essay


Set yourself an assignment and then photograph it. In a set numbering between 5 & 15 images tell a story. Vary the size if necessary to enhance the narrative.  Write a short caption underneath each picture describing what it shows.


Inside my bedroom I take photographs

A picture poem by Sarah-Jane Field




Inside my bedroom I take photographs.  I often use myself in these photographs and sometimes like slow shutter speeds.


I photograph this chair in quite a lot of photographs.  I use the light from this window.

The door to my bedroom is closed. 

I photograph how I feel in this room and keep the door closed.



The door is closed.

Dresses hang.



When I am finished I can leave.
Today I am finished here.

All images (c)SarahJaneField

No comments:

Post a Comment