Thursday 18 September 2014

Colour thoughts

My assignment continues to evolve. I don't think this is a bad thing but it does slow me down which is fine if I'm working on my own projects but not ideal if I were trying to deliver a paid assignment with a deadline.  I'm struggling to know how to finish the project I have started, how to bring it to a satisfying close.  I have taken some risks with the photography and also with a decision I've made to include some images that I have not taken and I'm not sure if this is acceptable or not.  I am able to justify the inclusion of those images but who knows if it will be OK.  However, all of that is irrelevant if I cannot come up with a way to finish the project.

Each idea I try ends up being rubbish and I think what I need to do is settle on something and try to make it work.  Frustrating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment